Rabbee Zidnee

"And convey to my servants that surely I am the Ghafoor (the Forgiving) and the Raheem (the Merciful)". -- Suratul Hijr, Verse 49

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Welcome to Zidnee

In the Name of The Rahman

I have been inspired to set up a blog so that I can communicate information that I humbly feel will be of use to those who love the Ahl al-Bayt (a).

I will try to keep postings short. They will consist mostly of interesting points that I hear in classes or lectures. Because of the nature of these points, I won't often be able to provide full references.

If you find a point particularly interesting or revealing please add comments to the blog posting so that I am encouraged to continue.

3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salaam bha,
i just wanted to say that this blog satisfies a tiny bit of my thirst for more Islamic knowledge. i know how busy you are, so thank you for putting it up...it means a lot to me!
btw, whats up with the SY Ali?
-nabiha

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam just came across your blog today. ...MashAllah very nice articles. .. I really hope you can continue the noble work. JazakAllah

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bismillah, Salaam. Very useful information, may He reward you for your efforts in this world and the hereafter inshaaAllaah. It would truly be a benefit to everyone if you are able to rekindle this blog in order to share advice/information with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home